More than $20 billion is spent every year on merger and acquisition activity in the defense, aerospace, and government technology markets. The DACIS Defense Mergers & Acquisitions (DM&A) service is dedicated to covering activity in this vast marketplace. Since 1989, U.S. and international defense companies, investment banks and advisors, consultancies, and government organizations have all relied upon DACIS DM&A for information and analysis that makes sense.
- Coverage of defense, aerospace (military and commercial), and government markets, with analysis of U.S. and international deals
- Deals involving both public and privately-held companies
- Analysis of diversifications and other activity outside the industry
DACIS DM&A complements the DACIS Professional Edition, providing up-to-date coverage of the industry's M&A activity illuminated by our proprietary analysis and cutting-edge online features. News and information abound, but DACIS DM&A delivers perspective and insight that help you understand the players and trends taking place in the markets that matter to you.
DACIS DM&A is more than information, it’s a true service.
- DM&A Database Module. U.S. intelligence agencies, the biggest investment firms on Wall Street, and the defense and aerospace industry's top 10 firms all rely on DACIS DM&A. The database contains more than 13,000 records, including transactions going back to the beginning of the 1980s. New transactions are added daily, while older transactions are updated with new information as it becomes available, including financial information from SEC filings.
- DM&A Daily eNewsletter. This eNewsletter is delivered exclusively to DACIS DM&A subscribers each business day. Subscribers learn who is buying whom, who is on the block, who is advising whom, and what we think about it.
- Private Equity/Portfolio Service. An exclusive listing of the defense, aerospace, and government technology holdings of private equity firms. Organized by sector and linked with the rest of DACIS including the DM&A Database. Large and small, DACIS DM&A has information on more than 160 PE firms—and then more than 250 portfolio companies they own.
- Buyer Profiles. Reports on the industry’s top buyers, with deals grouped by operating sector including the financials of publicly held firms. Buyer Profiles provide a unique and insightful way to look at your competitors' strategies and priorities.
- DM&A Articles. The articles appearing in our DM&A Daily eNewsletter offer incisive, original, and provocative commentary on the strategies being pursued by the industry's leading dealmakers.
- DM&A Top 100. Dynamically generated pages provide a rank-ordered look at the industry's top deals for each year since 2004. And each deal is linked to our DM&A Database, giving you full access to that deal's numbers and description.
- Investment Banks. We provide reports on dozens of financial advisors involved in industry transactions, from mega-banks to advisors specializing in middle-market and boutique acquisitions. Advisors are identified on the buy-side and sell-side for hundreds of transactions.
- Comparable Deals. View industry market sectors, and market niches, for U.S. and international deal making activity. Segmentations are both market-oriented, for example "Homeland Security - Biometric Identification" and topic-oriented such as "Acquisitions by Private Equity Firms".
DACIS DM&A Service complements the DACIS Professional Edition, the DACIS DoD Budget, and the Advance|C4ISR modules.